CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Man



Well since today is the day of love I think it’s appropriate to talk about my man. He likes to think of himself as a pit bull but I know better. When I met him I realized that he had a tough exterior but, he was just a teddy bear looking for a home. One thing I know is that he likes to make me feel beautiful. He is incredibly thoughtful. Anything he buys for me, always has some thought behind it. When he goes to the grocery store, yes he does our grocery shopping. He always comes home with something that me and the kids like. I love the look on his face when he’s made us something special for dinner. Yes, my man cooks too. It’s very yummy. He is a master at meat. The thing I love most about my man is when he tells me he loves me. It’s not just, “I love you.” It’s “I like you more than popcorn.” You know what that says a lot because he LOVES popcorn. I love his tender heart, his kisses and the way he makes me feel when he’s holding me close. I love you Babe.

3 comments:

Nik English said...

that is a fine looking man!!

WonderKitty said...

I love you too Gerold, but not like Em. Happy Valentines Day!

CTuna's Cavern said...

I love the fact that for once in this family someone has less hair than Dad English. You're a good man and I'm glad you married my daughter.