CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Book Fair You're all Invited




I work at a charter high school and this week for the first time ever I am hosting a book fair. It has been a huge professional challenge and yet I've had a blast getting it ready. It is open to the public. The Book Fair hours are as follows:

We are excited to announce the
first annual
Paradigm High Book Fair.
11577 South 3600 West South Jordan UT
It is scheduled on February 24 and 25th.
It will take place during our Parent Teacher Conference.

Please plan to attend our
Breakfast and Book Fair Kick Off
Wed. Feb 24 at 7:00-8:00 a.m.

The Book Fair Hours will be as follows
Wednesday February 24th
7:30-8:00 a.m.
11:30a.m.-12:30 p.m.
2:45-8:00 p.m.

Thursday, February 25th
7:30-8:00 a.m.
11:30a.m.-12:30 p.m.
2:45-8:00 p.m.

For every dollar you spend our library gets 65 cents. Right now our library is full of donated books. Do you donate your favorite book? NOT We'll see you there?

1 comments:

WonderKitty said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I will try and make it down!